Monday, September 1, 2008

Happiness is....................

Chocolate covered Oreo cookies from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory. Today we had to go to the mall to look for dyable shoes. On the way out my mom noticed a fudge brownie in the window(you got us) and decided she wanted one. Well you know how those chocolate places are,a lot of chocolate covered treats and of course the dipped apples! Well while waiting in line I noticed the oreos. They came dipped in, milk,mint,white and dark chocolate. I've already had milk chocolate oreos(you can buy them at any store and they're heavenly when slightly melted) So I decided to buy one mint and white chocolate. They were to die for! Thankgoodness for my newfound willpower. I'm trying to cut down(waaaay down,on sweets). But my sweet tooth is constantly bugging me so I've deciced that rather than give up all sweets, I'll just cut back. So far it's working, and I don't over do it as much anymore! But I'll mos def be going back there.
Oh and btw, we found the best pair of dyable shoes that are so comfy and will go great with my bm dress! They were at Davids Bridal(which we wanted to avoid) for a pretty good price considering.

No comments: