Monday, September 1, 2008

Drink up!

Okay I know it's not new years yet but I wanted to make a resolution to drink more water! I have an addiction to Diet 7up,Crystal Light, Lipton diet Green tea,pretty much anything diet for that matter. Well in fairness I do drink a fair share of water but not the recommended amount daily, and that's my goal. I've been sick for the last 2 weeks and during that time I indulged in some of my favorite no no beverages. I love OJ(especially with extra pulp), but because I'm at risk of Diabetes2, I cannot indulge too often. I also love Minute Maid Fruit punch and Grape Juice! It sucks because I love juice. But it hasn't been too bad! While I was in the deep part of my Upper Respiratory infection, I started to drown myself with H20(ha ha, sorry but I'm taking Bio right now and we just discussed basic Chemistry). I read that water is helpful with reducing phlegm and mucus so I just downed it. I loved the feeling of drinking water that I decided to drink at least 3 liters a day! I found this website that lets you figure out your daily requirement, based on weight,activity level,environment. Check it out!!
http://www.csgnetwork.com/humanh2owater.html

No comments: