Sunday, August 31, 2008

Note to self................Use a measuring spoon when adding "fizzy stuff" to a foot spa!! I haven't used the foot spa since I first bought it which was 7 years ago! Usually I just fill a dish basin up with water and add the fancy fizz/Freeman foot gel. But tonight I decided to try the fizzy stuff in my foot spa. I turned on the machine(it actually still works,lol) and bypassed the first 2 settings(massage &massage and heat respectively) to the third setting which is massage,heat and bubbles. Well bubble it did,all over the machine! The jar says sprinkle in a handful of fizz but the sprinkle side wasn't moving so I decided to open the scoop side. Well obviously more than enough came out! Wasn't that big of a mess though and turned out to be pretty relaxing! I have a new found love for my foot spa and will be using it a lot more often!

No comments: