Friday, August 17, 2007
Walmart or "Targeee"
So I'm pondering on whether I should drive over to Chino Walmart or just the local, always tidy Target. I really don't have a preference. Walmart has gotten a bad rap in the past few years, mostly due to employee complaints. The media is always trying to highlight anything negative about Walmart, but that clearly hasn't stopped the droves of customers from loading their carts and waiting in mile long lines, sometimes longer than 30 minutes, from shopping there. I really don't understand why Target doesn't get some of the flack that Walmart does. I mean Target has some of the same problems as Walmart(NO PARKING,low paid employees, etc.), the one thing I will give Target however is that the local one does not allow solicitors no matter what the issue. Walmart allows these annoying people to sell whatever they want outside their doors. I cannot tell you the number of times I've bypassed going into Walmart because one of those annoying voter registration people is out there. I mean I have to deal with them at school on a regular basis! Anyway, because of the gas costs I'll probably just cruise on over to Target. I mean as much as I long to stand in a mile long line (and wind up reading every magazine on the racks while doing so) the 5 cents I would've saved is not worth the headache. Oh so which one do you prefer "Walmart/the Oprah coined "Targee???"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment